stefan kozma

Expect stuff mainly on photography; analogue and digital, and a bit of music, rock climbing, gaming, science, art, whatever...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lost Shot

I found this shot lying on its side in lightroom, like I've never looked at it before...
Whacked up a couple of versions... ill go back to it sometime...

(click to see bigger- Duh :D)



Its from Cambodia, back in December...

So yay... thats cool. Cant believe I never saw it, its exactly my kinda shot...



I got test rolls back from the praktica, looks like that works! Yay#2

I cant seem to sleep at normal times. Not yay

Im better from the flu, so thats a yay (#3)

Yeah... So now i need a male-male IDE connector for my hard drive... then I can play more pc games in my massive pile. I wanna play stalker... I want to see nuclear wasteland and chernobyl!

I would love to go to Chernobyl for real though.


Guitar = definite yay (yay #4) thanks Mark...(where is your blog? cant find it... meh ill link later)



So yeah... good stuff... Im a bit bored though...

No comments:

Post a Comment