stefan kozma

Expect stuff mainly on photography; analogue and digital, and a bit of music, rock climbing, gaming, science, art, whatever...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A quick one..

..before I go to sleep (and get up again in 3 hours!)



Cambodia again, back nearly a year!

Stumbled upon 'that' fill light 'looks a bit like a drawing' processing technique... Im still not sure about it... It is 'nice' though. It brings the scene to life I think...

More soon... Some great film presets I found for lightroom: http://www.lifeindigitalfilm.com/
 $10 for the whole lot,  loads for free, and more on the way... I've just tried the kodak 100 preset, and im in a happy place... Its really cool to be shooting 'film' with my D700... and a bit cheaper : )

Remember, shoot RAW, or it might not convert well...

Ill put some 'kodak 100' pics up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment